Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

InícioPortalGaleriaProcurarÚltimas imagensRegistarEntrar

Signup's close this weekend!

Ir para baixo 
AutorMensagem
ESL Hosp
Convidado

Signup's close this weekend! Empty
MensagemAssunto: Signup's close this weekend!   Signup's close this weekend! Icon_minitimeQui Mar 05, 2009 5:21 pm

Hey Guys Smile

I am here in my official capacity as an Admin on ESL. ESL is the largest online sports league in Europe, if not the World. It is home to many of the top competitions in esports, such as the World Gaming Series, which you might have seen on TV and also where all the top teams and players form all the top gaming titles play for huge amounts of money.

We have been running many tournaments on ESL over the last year to encourage America's Army teams into competition on ESL, with the hope of making ESL the new home for competition in AA. One of our recent series of tournaments has been the Map Series, where teams compete in large double elimination brackets on a single map to determine the map champion and that is why I am visiting you.

Our latest Map Series is the SF Hospital Cup. With your experience and hours on this map we would like to invite you to compete. There will be a high amount of teams competing in at all different skill levels, such as Amateur, Pro and Masters.

Some Information:

Signup's Open: Today!
Tournament Starts: Monday 9th March 8pm CET
Tournament Format: Double Elimination Knockout
Match Days: Monday and Wednesday(Loser Bracket)
Match Rounds: 14 Rounds per match
Map Time Limit: 4 Minutes

You can read more on
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Signup's close this weekend!
Ir para o topo 
Página 1 de 1